Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ally & Jake start Mother's Day Out

Ally (18mos) and Jake (4) had their first day of Mother's Day Out today. Jake is in the 4 year old class and will go 2 days a week and Ally is in the Toddler class, but will only go one day each week - So, if you're counting days, that gives me ONE DAY to myself...yippee! They both seemed very eager to start, Jake especially. All Ally knows is that she's getting to go play somewhere. I'll be anxious to pick them up this afternoon for sure. What have I done with my free time? I shopped by myself for TWO whole hours and managed to squeeze in about 5 different places and wanted to come home & start cleaning a bit, while I don't have little hands "helping me." Below are some unforgettable moments.

Jake's first homework - "All About Me" poster to share on the first day of school.


Jake proudly sharing his "All About Me" poster

Jake going into his "Fabulous 4's" class

Give this girl a basket of books and she's rarin' to go!!!


Jake says, "Mom get outta here, can't you see I'm busy?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice poster, Jake! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails