Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wacky Wednesday 11/12/08


Mason, Ben, Jake, and Ally at Nannie's - We were able to spend 2 days at Nannie & Papa's house (my parents) since the kids were out of school for Veterans' Day. This was a pic of us getting ready to go "into town." This is about as good as it got - even with 3 cameras pointed at them. We had fun and can't decide who will miss each other more...Mason missing my kids or my kids missing Mason. We'll see them Thanksgiving.
BREAKING NEWS!! Jake has learned to SNAP and will gladly show you if you just ask. He's supposed to snap when saying his 2 lines in the Christmas program at MDO, so he quickly learned! He is soooo proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing at Jake's "snap". I can totally understand. Ainsley has been trying to snap for several weeks now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails