Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Williams on Wednesday

The JOY of SV youth camp came and went so fast that it was just a blur -- but a happy blur.  I enjoyed every minute..even the busy ones.  I've had lots of jobs in my time, but never had any as busy as working in the crafts house.  At 12:30 on Monday when crafts began, I had no idea I'd be going BACK to Walmart that evening for more supplies!  I had two awesome helpers who quickly became friends.  You know, sometimes you just feel like you were MEANT to meet someone? That's how I felt about these 2 ladies - just as crazy as I am...love you Robin & Allison!  Also, can't go through an adventure without my good friend, Steph being there..love you, girl!



Most popular crafts:
marshmallow shooters!
duct tape wallets
canvas art
ceramic banks

More importantly, we spent the week exploring "What Faith Can Do."  Our theme for the week was "FAITH: Just do it" and we explored James 2:22, discussing how we should live out our faith in our actions.
Our theme song was "What Faith Can Do" by Kutless. 



The big question for me was "Will you do this again next year?"
A most resounding and JOYFUL...yes! 

And now a few shameless pics of my boys enjoying
the camp experience!
Ben on the "Wheel of Death" (aka merry-go-round)

Jake enjoying a "small" blue slushie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails