Saturday, August 14, 2010

he calls me 'joyful'


Happy Birthday to my husband who calls me "Joyful."  Today is his birthday and what is he doing? He's finishing up preparing the walls of our kitchen so I can begin painting.  He's always planning a project, working on a project, or enjoying a finished project.  Such a hard-working, devoted, loving, supportive, and FUN father & husband.

Don't you just love this picture? This was taken in 2005 and our 2nd child was just eaten up w/his Daddy.  My hard-working man was about to leave to help the hurricane clean up efforts in Mobile for a month.  We ALL missed him, but it changed my lil' man for a while.

Birthday Boy - Thanks for always doing what you can to keep us feeling joyful! We love you

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails