Wednesday, October 12, 2011

disney...oh joy

We are leaving for Disney World TOMORROW!

While I cannot wait to see the excitement on my kids' faces...and hubby's too...I'm so dreading the long drive. We are stocked up with LOTS of dvds, books, & coloring books.  But, to be proactive, I have been OBSESSED lately with finding helpful hints on making travel easier. I found one idea that I'm DEFINITELY putting to use:

ROAD TRIP CLIPS:
Road trip clips: One clip for each kid.... If they are sweet, clip stays up, if they are not, clip comes down. Everyone with a clip on the visor gets a treat at the next stop :-) love this idea!!! Will totally be doing this

Lots of other ideas, but no time to post.  Gotta get back to packing!


1 comment:

Courtney @ Sweeter Than Cupcakes said...

Great idea! Have a super fun and safe trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails