Friday, December 26, 2008

Hustle and Bustle

Merry Christmas to everyone! We've been so busy with all the hustle & bustle of the season, that I haven't had much time to add to the blog. All I can say is...it's a-comin! We have ONE MORE family get-together at my Grandad's house in Hartselle this weekend and then I'll get some pics posted. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed making memories for the coming year.
I WILL share one funny story...
A few nights ago Jake found some of his presents in our closet. I know - bad hiding spot. Anyway, it was the beloved "Handy Manny" that he asked Santa for. He asked why Daddy had a Handy Manny in his closet and I said, "What?? There's no Handy Manny in Daddy's closet, now get outta here!" Well...upon seeing HIS Handy Manny amongst the things Santa brought on Christmas morning he said, "Look, Daddy! It's a Handy Manny just like YOUR Handy Manny!!" We've gotta get better at this I guess...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails