Friday, December 5, 2008

St. Jude Race and Team Madelyn


Tomorrow lots of people will be participating in the St. Jude Run/Walk in downtown Memphis. Many of our friends are supporting "Team Madelyn," named for our friend Madelyn Beamon, who lost her 4 year long battle with Neuroblastoma and passed away at the age of 6 in February 2008. Our boys were friends with Maddie and the Beamons are some of our closest friends. Ben and I were supposed to participate as volunteers - cheering, passing out water, etc. but the stomach bug struck Ben, Cory, and me. We're better now, figuring it was only a 12 hour thing, but now I have no babysitter as I urged my mother NOT to come for fear that she might get it too. ANYWAY, we're sending our love to the Beamons that they will feel much love and support for them tomorrow from the Williams Family. Miss you ^Maddie^


Maddie will always be a HERO to us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails