Tuesday, November 22, 2011

happy birthday ben

We celebrated our Ben's 12th Birthday last night with family. A friend of mine and I had a little portrait session.  Below are the photos that I took.  I'm not quite the professional yet, but please feel free to check out the pics that my professional BFF photographer took at Faydra Foster Photography

The photos I took were edited with Serif photo and Picnik.  So fun! I also created the invitation with Serif photo.  I've asked Santa Claus to bring Photoshop in his goodie bag, so I might have a new toy to keep me busy after Christmas :)







Ben is both a blessing and a joy to our family.  He is always kind and considerate...maybe not ALWAYS with his brother & sister, though..ha!  Couldn't resist a blast from the past and posting a picture of Ben as a toddler. Love how he's 'clutching' one of his Thomas trains. Seems like it was...5 minutes ago.


We are so excited to see how the Lord is going to work through this amazing young fella! 
We pray that you will always know that we love you and God loves you.
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails