Friday, December 16, 2011

joy of the holidays

The busy-ness of the holidays is upon us, so that's the excuse I'm going with on why it's taken me so long to post. Sickness has hit out house a time or two, but I've come to realize that maybe that's just God's way of saying "SLOOOOW DOWWWWN!" I always get so much done when someone or some-THING makes me stay put at home.  Here's some of the crafting, sewing, & photography I've been up to.
melamine tray from Target $5 - personalized w/vinyl using my Silhouette machine...LOVE!

Would you believe I've had this fabric for almost a YEAR? It's flannel, tho - Didn't wanna make it until she could wear it.  Doesn't Miss A look like she loves it?

 My babies - maybe I'm prejudice, but I think they're pretty neat.  They bring their Daddy and me such happiness, life, and completion.  Thank you, Lord, for our little blessings.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails