Thursday, February 2, 2012

Superbowl Water

I love myself a PARTY! Even if we ARE watching football and I don't have any idea what's going on..ha! I love getting together with friends, watching kids play, and the FOOD! Water bottle labels are my newest passion, so I decided to whip some up for this SUPER occasion!

I was struggling to find a way to coordinate Preschool Bible Hour at our church w/the Superbowl events, so I decided to use the second part of 1 Corinthians 10:31, which reads, "Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

CLICK THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD, then select 'save as' to save to your computer.

I loaded the image as a .jpg, but if it's still a bit too grainy/fuzzy, email me at coryjoyw@hotmail.com and I will send the .pdf to you as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails