Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Williams Wednesday 9/23/09

Starting a Bible study at church tonight using this book. A friend recommended this a while back and it's made me so aware of what the media teaches young girls about their "worth." I've been reading this book and..YES..I'm aware that Ally is only TWO! But I want to be able to have purposeful discussions with her as she grows to help her learn the TRUTH. I'm hoping to learn so much from the other moms in the class.
Also, say a quick prayer for my friends Nancy and Candice. Nancy is in recovery after a surgery almost 3 weeks ago to remove some tumors that turned out NOT to be malignant. Praise God for the good news, but she has endured a long recovery and is still in the hospital. Candice, my longtime friend from Hartselle, has flown to L.A. to have a cyst removed from her spinal cord, on the base of her brain. She has endured months of peculiar symptoms..dizziness, facial numbness, pressure in face & sinuses..and now, after surgery, all is gone! Just having some post-op nausea. They will fly back to Memphis on Sunday night, spent the night w/us, then head back to Alabama. Not quite the "catch up" visit I usually enjoy w/her, but just keep her in your prayers.
Love and hugs to all!
God is good!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails