Tuesday, September 6, 2011

joyful preschooler

Aaaaaand she's OFF! This little one could not WAIT for preschool to start! With her brothers already having been in school for a month, she was counting the days. Really - we made a paper chain & she tore off a link for every day leading up to her first day.  I only wish my middle schooler could be this happy about school...ha!

I made her shirt with the heat transfer material on my Silhouette SD.  Lovin this sassy lil machine!

And this "simple skirt" is my new FAVORITE and NECESSARY quick pattern.
Found it here. Banged out 3 whole outfits in about 2 hours this weekend...BAM!

There she is....off to make new friends and learn new things.  I expect any day now she'll be setting up her classroom with all her dolls & teaching them too!

My husband calls these "bribery" but I call them "Happy First Day of School" treats :)
Also made with my Silhouette SD using the adhesive vinyl found here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails