Thursday, August 4, 2011

photography joy

One of my besties has launched her own photography business and my Ally was fortunate enough to be one of her first subjects.  See her blog post here about taking my baby girl's photos for her 4th birthday.  My friend, Faydra, is so meticulous and is an absolute perfectionist.  She and I just laugh when we get together to sew.  I read directions and say, "Blah, Blah..." and she follows them to a "T." Of course, the end results are proof of that, too..ha!  Not a day goes by that we don't discuss something we've found on crafting or photography blogs.  Photography has truly become her JOY and she is loving it!  Make sure to check out her how her business is growing with each little smiling face at Faydra Foster Photography.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails