Monday, August 1, 2011

summertime stuff with my silhouette sd!

How lucky am I that hubby bought my Silhouette for me at the beginning of summer! I'll admit, I was a little intimidated at first because I've SEEN all it can do and have drooled over this baby for months.  All of my children's teacher's were blessed with a Dollar Tree water bottle personalized by my little crafting wonder.  Here's a cup I recently did for myself (gotta treat myself every now & then).  Don't cha love Dollar Tree? I could do a commercial.

Even though our pool is just outside our back door, I still find myself taking two or three trips back inside to carry everything out.  When I saw these handy carry-alls in the Dollar Bins at Target (although $2.50 - I'm a sucker), I couldn't resist. LOVE the color!

See?? Room for my home phone, cell phone, and a book to read.

This baby has been known to carry out a box of Ritz & squirt cheese too...for the kids, of course.

Perfect lil nestling spot for my cell for texting by the pool.

Love these storage containers from Dollar Tree.  The one above is being used as a glorified wipes container.
One below contains a FIRST for me -- Homemade Butterfinger Ice Cream!!!


What have you made this summer?

1 comment:

Courtney @ Sweeter Than Cupcakes said...

Love seeing what you've been up too. I'm glad you've had time to PLAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails